Thanks to a right-angled connector on one end, the Belkin MixIt minimizes the strain on its joint while also reducing the chances for both damage to the wire and inadvertent disconnections. Unfortunately, its protective jacket isn’t very thick.
- Chrome-finished plug
- Nickel-plated contacts
- Prone to breaking if pulled too hard
With two cables for the price of one, it’s hard to beat the value of the Postta JST-36 . One is gold and the other is white, so if you are sharing them, you’ll always know whose is whose. Each features one straight and one 90-degree angled connector.
- Also available in a pack of 5
- Cotton braided jacket
- Don't feel the highest quality
Thanks to oxygen-free copper wires, the Vention 10018 can transfer low-frequency sounds without a huge loss in quality, making it a good choice for bass fans. And it is equipped with a flexible, braided jacket that makes it tangle resistant.
- Slim housing on connectors
- Step-down plugs
- Five lengths to choose from
Many users will find the right-angled connector of the Zeskit AUC-SP12 to be more convenient than the standard straight design. It has a tangle-free, sawtooth jacket, however, the four-foot length is a bit short for some applications.
- Can stand up to frequent bending
- Premium silver plating
- Connector housing is fairly large
The Mediabridge MPC-35 is a low-priced option that still offers high-quality audio transfer thanks to two layers of shielding that help prevent interference. Its beveled connectors provide a secure fit even in phones with cases on.
- 27-gauge copper wire
- Supports surround sound transmission
- It is a bit too stiff for some
KabelDirekt Pro Series
The KabelDirekt Pro Series is built with oxygen-free copper inner conductors for reliable sound reproduction, and a sturdy PVC jacket for durability. It comes in sizes as short as one foot or as long as 25 to suit a variety of applications.
- Gold-plated connectors
- Lossless audio transmissions
- Thick so shouldn't kink easily
The UGreen 10605 is a little pricier than many others, but it is a good choice for audiophiles. Utilizing a silver-plated, pure copper wire, it ensures there is no discernible difference in sound quality between your source and your playback device.
- Tough braided-nylon jacket
- Attractive zinc connector housing
- Extremely high-quality construction
The iXCC Universal features corrosion-resistant, gold-plated connectors that deliver high-quality audio transmissions even after years of use. They are housed in solid polished metal, so they should be able to withstand plenty of plugging and unplugging.
- Available in 4- and 8-foot lengths
- Slim and flexible jacket
- Designed to be tangle resistant
The FosPower FOSCBL comes in lengths up to 25 feet long, allowing you to connect any two devices across a big room, and boasts polyethylene foam insulation that helps minimize signal loss. It also features a tin-plated copper core to prevent oxidation.
- Gold-plated connectors
- Step-down design for a secure fit
- Shielded against emi interference
The jacks on the Anker Premium have been extended slightly to ensure a complete and secure connection with any device, in or out of a case. The company claims to have put this wire to the test by bending it over 10,000 times without seeing any significant signal loss.
- Available in red or black
- Very high tensile strength
- Backed by an 18-month warranty