DanYee Nylon 50-Foot
Not only is the DanYee Nylon 50-Foot one of the most affordable options on the market for its length, but it’s stylish too, and features a braided design that’s available in a variety of color patterns, as well as gold-plated RJ45 connectors.
- Twisted pairs are well-insulated
- Blends in with its surroundings
- Wire sheaths are weak
Certicable Baby Blue
Certicable Baby Blue boasts a maximum frequency of 1,200 megahertz, which is double the requirement for class F products. Its screened and fully shielded, and delivers more bandwidth over longer distances than prior generations.
- Supports 10-gigabit internet speeds
- Durable crimp-resistant construction
- Connectors can wear out quickly
One of the best heavily shielded patch cables on the market, the AmazonBasics RJ45 provides far greater speeds than older iterations. It’s among the rare budget-friendly choices that actually performs up to spec, and comes in lengths of up to 25 feet.
- Strong and secure plugs
- Thick and durable insulation
- Not the cheapest option
Boasting SMR Riser certification, this 1,000-foot spool of Monoprice Entegrade is a good choice for installations spanning multiple floors or entire buildings. It offers a good value for large-scale, 10-gigabit network applications.
- Lifetime warranty
- Costs under 50 cents per foot
- Doesn't include connectors
Ultra Clarity RJ45
On a cost-per-unit basis, you won’t find anything much cheaper than the Ultra Clarity RJ45 without also having to sacrifice quality. Unfortunately though, this model doesn’t feature the inconspicuous, flat-wire design that lends itself well to hiding under rugs.
- Good protection against interference
- Works well with d-link routers
- Quality control is not perfect
Good for providing home entertainment setups with low-latency network access, the Jadaol Snagless features, as the name says, snag-free connectors, as well as a flat design that’s easy to run unobtrusively across a wall or along a baseboard.
- Good for installing around corners
- Relatively affordable
- Performance can be subpar
Each of the 4 twisted pairs making up SunnyTech Riser is individually shielded, while the entire cable is insulated with a mesh of braided wire. This 500-foot, bulk package is perfect for outfitting a new house with top-of-the-line connectivity.
- Maximum signal rate of 1500 mhz
- Includes 20 connectors and boot caps
- Ideal for professional contractors
This 50-foot bulk offering from Deface RJ45 is strong enough for safe use in demanding spaces, like air ducts or the ceiling plenum. A quality construction ensures it is suitable for facilitating uninterrupted high-speed data transfers.
- Flat and unobtrusive design
- Great for office networks
- Comes with a set of 15 cable clips
Built to withstand moisture, temperature changes, and general outdoor conditions, the ShineKee Heavy-Duty wraps 26-gauge conductors with extra-thick insulation, to safely deliver high-speed LAN access and Power over Ethernet to devices anywhere on a property.
- Waterproof design
- Perfect for hot and humid climates
- Good for running underground
The Matein Snagless features a set of twisted pairs wrapped in a flat, thin sheath, so you can easily run it along a wall or hide it under a carpet. It suits gaming systems and computer networks, and comes with a pack of convenient cable clips.
- Uses pure oxygen-free copper
- Advanced outer insulation materials
- Wire has a high tensile strength