Asus ZenBook 15
The Asus ZenBook 15 comes with a GeForce GTX 1650 Max-Q, which is a decent card capable of handling many titles well. One of its most interesting features is its nearly six-inch touchpad that doubles as an additional screen that grants you easy access to your applications.
- Built-in facial recognition
- Extra-thin bezel
- Second screen is a little gimmicky
Asus ZenBook Pro Duo
For designers, the Asus ZenBook Pro Duo offers some notable features. The touchscreen extends onto the lower portion of the computer, serving as an additional matte panel for your color palette, and, unlike many models, this one comes along with a stylus.
- Lifting hinge improves ergonomics
- Convenient detachable palm rest
- Extra screen reduces battery life
It’s worth noting that with 16 gigabytes of RAM and sporting the GeForce RTX 2070 Max-Q graphics card, the M15 Supreme makes for an effective entertainment system. It offers PCIe-connected Thunderbolt technology capable of transferring very large files in seconds.
- Oled panel coated to reduce glare
- Ethernet port allows gigabit speeds
- Available with up to a 2tb ssd
Asus ProArt StudioBook 15
A magnesium-alloy chassis provides the Asus ProArt StudioBook 15 with a sturdy, lightweight structure that’s very good at dissipating heat. Its HDMI 2.0 port can transmit an Ultra HD Picture to an external monitor at a full 60 hertz.
- Wi-fi 6 connectivity
- Three usb type-a slots
- Doesn't have a webcam
HP Omen Studio 15
Support for up to three external monitors allows you to greatly increase your field of view when using the HP Omen Studio 15 . The GeForce RTX 2060 graphics card is great for content creation, and you have access to a cinematic 100% DCI-P3 color accurate panel.
- Simple overclocking interface
- Efficient five-way air cooling
- On the heavy side
MSI Prestige 15
Photo and video editors often want access to 100% Adobe RGB coverage, and the MSI Prestige 15 offers it in addition to the more common sRGB gamut. The panel achieves a Delta E of less than 2, meaning you can trust its color accuracy.
- Memory is easy to upgrade
- High-speed thunderbolt port
- Struggles with demanding games
Dell XPS 15 7590
The SSD inside the Dell XPS 15 7590 connects to the motherboard via PCIe in lieu of SATA, ensuring transfer rates that can theoretically hit 3 gigabytes per second. In addition, the expandable RAM has a clock speed of 2,666 MHz that grants quicker access to your content.
- Has a sensitive touchscreen
- Useful external battery indicator
- Up to 500 nits of brightness
Gigabyte AERO 15
Bringing almost as much power to the table as the most expensive models, thanks to its GeForce RTX 2070 graphics card, the Gigabyte AERO 15 also includes Intel’s latest 760p solid-state drive, which performs twice as quickly as its predecessor.
- Cpu clock speed up to 4500 megahertz
- Programmable rgb keyboard
- High-contrast amoled screen
MSI P65 Creator
The terabyte of solid-state storage in the MSI P65 Creator is enhanced by 32 gigabytes of Intel’s high-speed Optane cache memory. It also boasts a practical anti-glare screen and up to eight hours of battery life with average use.
- Sandblasted metal exterior
- Opens to 180 degrees
- Comes with windows 10 pro
Razer Blade Pro 17
At 17.3 inches, the Razer Blade Pro 17 is not quite as easy to lug around as some others, but its 120Hz refresh rate is superior to that of most other machines, which typically manage just 60 Hz. Coupled with its ray tracing capabilities, it competes well against desktops.
- Overclockable to above 5 gigahertz
- Geforce rtx 2080 super gpu
- Advanced heat dissipation