If you are or know a budding photographer who likes to experiment, the Shuttermoon Pro is a good choice. This set offers 11 ways to get creative, including colored filters; unusual options, such as kaleidoscope and star lenses; plus two macro distances.
- Glass is coated to reduce flares
- Video tutorial included
- A lot of small pieces to lose
CamKix Universal Kit
The CamKix Universal Kit comes with 5 quick-connect lenses and a handy shutter controller. You can sync the remote to your phone over Bluetooth, so you don’t have to worry about shaky hands, and it frees you up to take group shots without needing to hold your device.
- Wireless range of up to 30 feet
- Telephoto and polarizer attachments
- Zippered case clips to a backpack
Olloclip Essential Kit
The versatile Olloclip Essential Kit attaches to a variety of iOS and Android devices, and is compatible with most photography apps, so you can share it with a friend. It comes with a fisheye, a super-wide-angle, and a macro lens.
- Clips onto a keychain
- Wireless remote
- May need to remove phone case to use
Black Eye G4 Kit
The Black Eye G4 Kit features three options that can be clipped to a variety of mobile devices, or if you want more stability, they can screw into a special cover that’s available separately. It also includes a travel container to store everything.
- Protective microfiber pouch
- Images are sharp and clear
- Can be difficult to align properly
Amir 3-in-1 HD
The Amir 3-in-1 HD works with iPhones as well as Androids, and is equipped with a wide-mouthed clip. It is good for taking sweeping shots of landscapes or city skylines, thanks to a fisheye that provides a 230-degree field of view.
- Includes protective lens caps
- Durable aluminum construction
- Can improve videos too
Ztylus Revolver M Series
The rotating wheel of the Ztylus Revolver M Series conceals optical glass of six different focal lengths that are easily flipped in and out. Its backing is magnetic, which allows it to snap into place on the provided case and then effortlessly remove it when you’re done.
- Several fun color pattern options
- No lens caps needed
- Versions for other phones available
The Moment Anamorphic imparts a cinematic look to your videos and photos. This selection pairs with the company’s app to “de-squeeze” your pictures into a letterbox format, but note that it only works well with iPhones currently.
- Made with premium glass
- Creates beautiful horizontal flares
- True black bars on top and bottom
Gosky Skyhawk Monocular
Outdoor adventurers can capture their subjects up close using the Gosky Skyhawk Monocular . It is equipped with a high-powered, 12x magnification and a 55mm objective lens that is capable of delivering bright and clear images.
- Waterproof construction
- Durable nonslip rubberized armor
- Clamp with tripod threads
The Xenvo Pro is a fun option that provides true wide-angle shots with none of the distortion or vignetting you’ll see with cheaper models, and a 15x macro for detailed closeups. A clip-on LED with three brightness settings offers illumination when needed.
- Light better than the phone's flash
- Works even with most covers left on
- Rubber pads to prevent scratches
Moment Tele 58mm
The Moment Tele 58mm puts you 2x closer to your subjects while deepening the depth of field, making it a decent choice for highlighting people and objects. When used with a smartphone’s portrait mode, you’ll get an even more dynamic, sharply-focused image.
- Made with aerospace-grade metal
- Mounts to a specially-designed case
- Lens cap and microfiber bag