A compact, lightweight model for photographers on the go, the Comdy Octopus fits easily into a backpack or a purse. Its flexible legs are simple to position for providing stability on uneven surfaces, which makes it nice for outdoor use.
- Soft protective foam on clips
- Landscape or portrait orientation
- Tightening knob is easy to break
The Eocean Universal is designed with a three-way head that can both tilt and swivel, and support your device either vertically or horizontally. It’s made with aluminum, so it is strong, yet still lightweight enough to transport easily.
- Equipped with a spirit level
- Includes a carrying case
- Padded grips to protect phone
With the ability to extend from just nine inches to nearly three feet tall, the Ubeesize Stick allows you to snap pictures at a variety of different heights. Detach the legs, and it can also be used as a foldable selfie stick.
- Durable aluminum alloy frame
- Includes a wrist strap
- Not ideal for large phones
The unusual design of the Adonit Photogrip allows it to act as either a stand or a tripod. Its grooved, rubberized surface is comfortable and secure, and it comes with a shutter remote and a touchscreen stylus that can be used to edit photos quickly.
- Available in black or yellow
- Neck strap included
- Easy to use with one hand
A freestanding model that’s larger than most portable options, the Kufox Telescopic is a nice choice for anything from video chats to watching movies. The stem is adjustable through a wide range of heights, so you can use it standing up or sitting down.
- Accommodates an ipad mini
- Rotates 360 degrees
- Sleek and modern appearance
A conveniently-sized model that provides 360-degree rotation, the Ubeesize Tabletop turns smoothly, thanks to its stainless steel ball bearings. In addition to supporting phones, most cameras with a quarter-inch fitting can also be attached to the head.
- Compact and professional-looking
- Offers 45 degrees of tilt
- Suitable for a gopro camera
Adjusting the angle of the Fotopro UFO2 is a quick and effortless process, so it shouldn’t take long to get it situated for a stunning photo or dynamic video. It includes a handy Bluetooth remote that allows you to control it from a distance.
- Flexible waterproof legs
- 2 size options available
- Maximum capacity of just over 28 oz
The Yoozon Extendable combines the fun of a selfie stick with the practicality of a three-legged stand. Its discreet legs fold out from the bottom of the shaft in seconds, allowing you to set up a stable platform for capturing photos or broadcasting live videos.
- Weighs less than 3 ounces
- Thick handle is easy to grip
- Rubber feet to prevent slipping
Those looking for a high-quality, durable option should consider the Joby GorillaPod . Its sturdy legs are flexible and can grip a pole or branch tightly, so you don’t have to worry about it dropping your device or losing the perfect shot.
- Ball head mount for smooth movements
- Weighs less than 3 pounds
- Good choice for large phones