Consider the multifunctional Thpoplete Digital as a miniature technology hub and alert system all in one. It offers the benefits of 2 fast-charging USB ports with integrated overload protection for a variety of mobile devices as well as an indoor temperature sensor.
- Display is scratch resistant
- Microphone for hands-free calling
- Initial setup takes a while
Built for convenience and practicality, the Electrohome Projection is capable of proactively adjusting the internal clock when daylight savings time begins and ends, which serves to eliminate the need to fiddle with the device manually every several months.
- Weekend alarm cancellation feature
- Restores settings after a power loss
- Tough to change the backup battery
Setting the versatile MPow LED apart from much of the competition is a combination of its curved, 5-inch dimmable display screen with an ability to project the current time onto any bedroom wall or ceiling with an adjustable angle range of 120 degrees.
- Long antenna for improved reception
- Very affordable price
- Power cord is finicky
Leveraging effective low-frequency boost technology, the Abuzhen Wireless delivers superior reception for most FM signals, while the internal speaker supports up to 15 different volume settings, ensuring your music and news broadcasts come in crystal clear at all times.
- Built-in sd card input
- 3 levels of adjustable brightness
- Setup instructions are confusing
Ensure a restful night’s sleep and that you’re energized in the morning with the Homedics SoundSpa . Eight digitally-recorded melodies lull you into a peaceful slumber, while the convenient auto off function can be programmed to activate after 15, 30, 45, or 60 minutes.
- Indoor temperature sensor
- Also displays the time on the wall
- Top buttons are hard to see at night
With dual high-performance audio drivers, the JBL Horizon is well adept at projecting superior-quality stereo sound into any bedroom. Its multi-sensory operation provides the option of waking up to an FM radio, alarm tones, or music streamed from a mobile device.
- Sleek and stylish
- Compact design for easy transport
- Auto adjusting dimmer is annoying
The Sangean RCR-20 is equipped with a high-contrast and easy-to-read backlit LCD and a convenient battery backup feature that allows the unit to continue working in the event of a power outage. Additionally, it will retain in its memory up to 10 radio station presets.
- Infrared remote control
- Ported bass tube for improved sound
- 2 separate alarm timers
The multifunctional iHome IBT29 boasts a translucent cabinet and display capable of cycling between 5 different colors at the touch of a button. A built-in microphone and speakerphone facilitate convenient hands-free conversations from any smartphone.
- Streams audio from bluetooth devices
- 6 station presets
- Integrated usb charging port
Make it easy on yourself in the mornings by placing the Philips Wake-Up by the bedside. A gentle sunrise simulation gradually increases the brightness of its lamp approximately 20-40 minutes before the alarm sounds, bringing you out of a slumber as naturally as possible.
- Tap-activated snooze function
- Cool-touch design is safe for kids
- Power backup feature