Sound Appeal Bluetooth
You won’t have to run any audio cables to control the Sound Appeal Bluetooth ; simply plug the master into a standard outlet and run a wire to the slave, then connect using a smartphone or Amazon Echo. Their slate gray exteriors measure roughly 11 inches in each direction.
- 40-watt class d amplifier
- Not 100 percent waterproof
- Don't have predrilled drain holes
Theater Solutions 4R4G
Offered in a set of four, the Theater Solutions 4R4G are a good way to add ambiance to a gathering space or outdoor art installation. They’re remarkably small and, therefore, not ideal for playing loud music at a party, but they are great at blending in with the scenery.
- 94-decibel sound pressure level
- Made with mica-infused polypropylene
- Somewhat low peak of 250 watts
A premium model, the Niles RS8Si can operate in two ways: in an 8-ohm, two-speaker stereo mode; or in a 4-ohm single-input mode that delivers two-channel audio from just one unit. Plus, it’s one of the few offered with a realistic coral appearance.
- Impressive 200-watt rms rating
- Engineered for extreme conditions
- Among the most costly options
Possibly the most convenient option you’ll find, the Alpine QLP542SLR feature Bluetooth connectivity and built-in solar charging, eliminating the need for any wiring. They work for up to 12 hours per charge and have a 15-meter wireless range.
- Easy to pair with mobile devices
- Push-button on-off switch
- They aren't incredibly loud
From a company known for high-end equipment, the Klipsch AWR-650-SM features resilient polymer cones and a UV-resistant housing in either a sandstone or granite finish. It is somewhat expensive, but it can reach higher volumes than most.
- Good sensitivity and power handling
- Decent whole-spectrum response
- True dual-coil design
The Niles RS5’s cabinet is built from multilayered fiberglass and comes with a 3-foot-long cable that can be buried safely. Utilizing an aluminum grille and no-fade paint, it’s made to stand up to the elements without its appearance or performance degrading.
- Half-inch kaladex-film tweeter
- Realistic simulated coral finish
- Performs as low as 70 hertz
Not only does the Niles RS6 look natural and realistic, it’s also engineered for extreme durability. Its injection-molded cones are impregnated with talc, carbon, and ceramic, helping it surpass military standards for corrosion resistance.
- Clear and detailed upper range
- Four-layer fiberglass construction
- Available in four finishes
TIC TFS Series
With quite a few variants to choose from, the TIC TFS Series are a great way to outfit a large outdoor space with a multi-point audio system. Their speaker sizes range from 5.5 to 10 inches, including an 8-inch omnidirectional version that uses an upward-facing woofer.
- Available in three rock styles
- Blend discreetly with environment
- 100 to 175 watts of power handling
Sound Appeal Kid Rok
The Sound Appeal Kid Rok is a remarkably cost-effective pair, each able to handle 100 watts RMS and equipped with preinstalled wire pigtails for an easy setup. They have an 8-inch woofer and 2-inch tweeters, and are built to withstand extreme temperatures.
- Durable polypropylene cones
- Operate at an impedance of 8 ohms
- 45-hertz to 20-kilohertz response
OSD Audio Outdoor
The OSD Audio Outdoor is available in five versions and can provide surprisingly good sound for your yard or patio. The RX models are relatively affordable, while the RS variants go so far as to claim a reference-quality output.
- Range from 5-point-25 to 8 inches
- Resistant to ultraviolet rays
- Covered by a two-year warranty