The Yeyizu SF-10 is best as stationary illumination for live streams. It features two goosenecks, one that supports the LED ring and one that holds a phone, so your hands are free for other things. Its base can be easily clamped onto tables and desks.
- Durable inline power switch
- Doubles as a reading light
- Only works when plugged in
Take your pictures to a whole new level with the Evershop Wide-Angle . It is both an illumination ring and a lens with a 120-degree field of view. You’ll never again wind up in an awkward conversation after a friend sees you accidentally cut their head out of a group shot.
- Battery lasts a long time
- Cold natural and warm settings
- A little large to carry around
Something about the diamond shape of the Palumma Clip-On makes it seem more elegant than circular models, so if you fancy yourself a bit of a diva, you’ll probably want this one. It provides up to four hours of illumination per charge.
- Silicone pads to protect your phone
- Impressive three-year warranty
- Fifty thousand-hour bulb life
The Ourry Ring is a cute option that features charming cat’s ears, so get it for the feline lover in your life. You can attach it to a phone or fold up the clip and set it flat on a table, making it a very versatile model. Plus, it comes in at an affordable price.
- Nine illumination effects
- Full 360-degree rotation
- Small enough to fit in a clutch
The KobraTech MiLite is pricier than similar-looking models, but that is because it comes with a Bluetooth remote shutter that is compatible with iOS and Android devices. This means all of your selfies won’t need to be such extreme closeups.
- Doesn't create a hazy effect
- Charges fully in less than an hour
- Rubber pads provide a secure grip
Offering near universal phone compatibility, the Auxiwa Clip-On can be passed around to friends, so you all get a few perfect selfies and ussies to share on Facebook. Its 36 powerful LEDs are efficient, yet still provide a high level of illumination when needed.
- Doesn't scratch phones
- Weighs less than two ounces
- Can also be used as a makeup light
UBeesize Live Stream
If you are a vlogger or take a lot of pictures in your home studio to share online, the UBeesize Live Stream is the ideal choice. It comes as a set that includes a large eight-inch ring light and an adjustable tripod with a built-in phone holder.
- Three color modes
- Eliminates unflattering shadows
- Suitable for table and floor use
The Amir 2-in-1 offers more than just lighting to make your photos look better. It also includes a wide-angle lens that will help you get more of your friends or surroundings in the shot, so you can really show the world what you are up to.
- Comes with a macro lens too
- Features 10 leds
- Makes pictures look crisper
The Qiaya Ring slips easily over smartphones, tablets, and even some laptop screens to provide the best possible illumination for your photos. It’s small enough to fit in a pocket for easy portability, and comes with a USB charging cord.
- Great for vlogging too
- Three intensity levels
- Makes a good gift for teens
The LuMee Duo features multiple brightness settings and both front- and rear-facing illumination. It is designed to fit over the iPhone 6, 6s, 7, and 8, and its impact-resistant exterior does a good job of keeping your device protected.
- Doesn't add much bulk
- Comes in a variety of colors
- Ideal for nightclub shots