The strong steel casing of the Monoprice Display ensures stability and security as you swipe through articles or watch videos. Its sturdy base is built with three screw holes, so you can fasten it to any surface, not just a wall.
- Tablet can be charged while mounted
- Allows you to block home button
- Vertical movement is very limited
ClayWare Games Pad
The ClayWare Games Pad is not a sophisticated piece of equipment. However, as a basic tool for affixing your device to the wall to keep it steady at eye level while you work out, cook or play music, it should get the job done.
- Made in the united states
- Comes with screws and anchors
- Will not accommodate cases
CTA Digital 2-In-1
Designed to hold gadgets in an array of sizes, the CTA Digital 2-In-1 can be configured in a range of different positions to provide the most convenient viewing experience. Depending on your preference, it can be mounted on a desktop or on a wall.
- 3 flexible joints for easy rotating
- Folds up for simple storage
- Requires frequent retightening
Designed to prevent theft yet remain functional, the Mount-It! Holder is ideal for use as a public display tool within a business or at a trade show. It gives you the ability to block the home button while the camera, speakers and charger port remain fully operational.
- Includes lock and key for security
- Arm extends more than 16 inches
- Prominent logo not shown in pictures
Bentley Mounts Universal
The flexible swivel arm of the Bentley Mounts Universal can be extended anywhere from two inches to more than a foot from the wall, allowing you to customize your viewing position. It’s a sturdy option that provides plenty of rotation and tilt capabilities.
- Quick and simple installation
- Hinges are firm and dependable
- Stylish silver finish
Impact Mounts Bracket
Slim and simple, the Impact Mounts Bracket is great for the minimalist who doesn’t want to take up a lot of space in the kitchen, bedroom or office. You can switch it from a landscape to a portrait orientation effortlessly, though it’s not suitable for large tablets.
- Fits snug up against a wall
- Easy to attach and detach devices
- Nice value for the quality
Thanks to its versatility, you can install the StarTech Stand somewhere in your home for entertainment purposes — like movies and games — or set it up in a retail shop to serve as a point-of-sale system. It’s even backed by a three-year warranty.
- Protective rubber pads
- Locking mechanism prevents theft
- Made with steel for durability
The Joy Factory MagConnect
Enjoy peace of mind in your tablet’s security with The Joy Factory MagConnect , which is built with two spherical joints that allow you to position the screen at whatever angle you fancy. Its flexibility helps you minimize back and neck strain.
- Wide variety of sizes and styles
- Easy-to-use tightening lever
- Made from durable carbon fiber
If you want to install the Dockem Koala in a location permanently, it comes with the necessary hardware to do so. On the other hand, it also comes with adhesive strips, which you can stick to a surface for a temporary setup, then easily remove them when you’re done.
- Available in black or white
- Leaves headphones jack accessible
- Includes useful spacer pads
Arkon Heavy Duty
The intuitive design of the Arkon Heavy Duty makes it simple to insert and remove your tablet, while its locking knobs ensure the device remains stable and secure. Its base has convenient screw holes that should be used if you’re installing it in a permanent location.
- 2-year limited warranty
- Leaves side buttons easy to access
- Can accommodate an 18-inch screen