Mactrem 9 in 1
The Mactrem 9 in 1 includes several lenses that each deliver vibrant, accurate colors. It also comes with a clip that attaches easily to most smartphones, a tripod, an eyecup, a cleaning cloth, and a storage box, so it’s clearly a good value at the price.
- Works on single and dual cameras
- Durable aluminum alloy housing
- Creates blurring around edges
There’s no need to miss out on a captivating scene in the distance when you can simply look through the Apexel Power and see it with stunning clarity. It’s great for closeups, as well, and it’s easy to set up on the included tripod.
- Powerful zoom capabilities
- Soft and comfortable eyecup
- Difficult to keep steady
Not only will the sturdy grip on the Xenvo Pro clip onto your phone firmly, its rubber pads will protect your device from scratches. A special coating on the wide-angle lens minimizes dark corners, ghosting and reflections.
- Lanyard for carrying
- Three brightness settings
- Bulky and cumbersome
Beastgrip M Series
For those who want professional level picture clarity and color accuracy, the Beastgrip M Series is a solid choice. It attaches to the company’s proprietary iPhone case, which is sold separately, and unfortunately, not compatible with other devices.
- Detachable lens hood to block light
- Includes caps for the front and back
- Requires expensive accessories
The clip-on adapter for the Ztylus Z-Prime works with many of the most popular mobile devices, and features a quick release system that lets you easily switch out attachments between shots. It also includes a sturdy lens cap to prevent scratches between shoots.
- Glass coating minimizes reflections
- Has threads to mount on a tripod
- Can't be used with phones in a case
Ztylus Revolver M Series
The Ztylus Revolver M Series has an innovative design that conceals several lenses in a compact wheel that allows you to quickly switch from one option to another. The circular unit attaches magnetically to the included case, so it’s quite easy to connect and remove.
- Many colors to choose from
- Produces crisp images
- Only compatible with select devices
The 20x monocular that comes with the Bostionye Universal is of rather good quality for the price, and with a super-wide-angle, 198-degree fisheye and powerful macro as well, this makes for quite the attractive set. The tripod and remote shutter are sure to be useful, too.
- Kaleidoscope filter
- Telephoto can be used as a telescope
- Can be tough to align perfectly
Beastgrip Pro Series
If you want to add a cinematic flair to your videos, the Beastgrip Pro Series gives a natural depth of field to your shots that helps subjects stand out. It connects easily to the company’s camera rigs, so it won’t be too difficult to get it properly aligned.
- Makes images appear 3 times closer
- 12-month warranty
- Works best with apple products
Black Eye Pro Portrait
The triple-coated glass of the Black Eye Pro Portrait helps to ensure photos come out crisp and clear. It clips easily onto your phone or tablet, and the kit includes a wide and a macro as well, so you can get creative and experiment with different shots.
- Each lens has its own cap
- Travel container holds all pieces
- Very reasonably priced
You’ll have to purchase an M-Series case to attach the Moment Tele to your phone, but you likely won’t regret the investment. Most models can’t match its clarity and depth, whether you’re capturing a portrait at a close distance or snapping a sweeping landscape.
- Backed by a 1-year warranty
- Easy to wipe clean with a cloth
- Super-sharp focus and definition