Stand Steady Desk
The Stand Steady Desk can hold three monitors, but you can also remove its horizontal bar if you only need one screen for the time being. The height reaches up to 35 inches at its tallest, and the clamp is compatible with desktops up to about 3.5 inches thick.
- Multiple cable management clips
- Comes with hex key for assembly
- Subpar installation instructions
The Mount-It! MI-753 can support up to 22 pounds per display, 66 total for those of you counting at home. You’ll have to adjust the bolts on its arms to raise or lower them, but they’re easy to access, so it shouldn’t require too much effort.
- Good value option
- Desk clamp locks very tightly
- Screens can droop over time
For those who like to switch between standing and sitting while they work, the AVLT MT18-1 has an electric motor that adjusts the height with the press of a button. It even lets you save up to three settings, so you won’t need to fine-tune the position each time.
- 2 large trays for keyboard and more
- Cable management keeps things tidy
- Side arms only swing 15 degrees
You spend the majority of your day working, so you may as well assume a position that promotes proper posture. The Siig Premium assists you in doing so, thanks to its stable foundation and curved horizontal bars that can be fine-tuned to your desired angle.
- Holds 13 to 27-inch displays
- Quick-release mounting brackets
- Screws protected by plastic caps
Vivo Vertical Array
The Vivo Vertical Array offers a stacked screen arrangement for those who prefer this to a panoramic display. Each joint can support up to 22 pounds, and it comes with parts to either clamp it to the edge of a desk or fasten it through a hole drilled in your work surface.
- Backed by a 3-year warranty
- Staggered layout also available
- Cable management clips
You might assume the lightweight, easy-to-maneuver arms of the Jestik Horizon wouldn’t be able to support much of a load, but they can handle 17-pound monitors without a hitch. All you need is one hand to tilt and rotate until everything is just right.
- Base takes up minimal space
- Quick tool-free adjustments
- 360-degree range of movement
Rotate and tilt each display individually and seamlessly with the TechOrbits SmartSwivel until you’re fully comfortable with the setup of your workstation. It’s a very durable, long-lasting model, suitable for professionals in a variety of fields.
- Lightweight and simple to adjust
- Sleek contemporary look
- Hinges are strong and smooth
Once you set up the Planar 997-6035-00 on your desktop, the semi-hard work is done. This unit swivels and rotates with ease, accommodates three sizable screens without any wobbling or shaking, and changes height in a quick, intuitive fashion.
- Stable freestanding base
- Corrosion-resistant metal
- Easy landscape-to-portrait switching
You have a ton of flexibility in how you want to tilt the Ergotech Wings , as it provides plenty of play in every direction. It’s built with industrial-strength steel, and the assembly process is surprisingly straightforward for such a heavy-duty option.
- Supports 25 pounds per arm
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
- Slim low-profile appearance
Sure, it’s rock solid and fully adjustable, but the cool thing about the Mount-It! MI-2753 is its highly effective cable management system — you may even forget those cords exist. You can choose from black or silver designs.
- Usb and audio ports
- Can clamp to 4-inch thick desks
- Lots of height settings