The CyberPower CP685AVR is one of the least expensive selections that uses automatic voltage regulation to protect your connected devices. It is capable of keeping small networks consistent during brownouts and electrical storms.
- Good for the average home outage
- Mitigates data line spikes
- Run time is unimpressive
The APC BE550G is one of the most popular solutions for home and small business use. Four of the outlets draw from its 330-watt supply, giving you enough time to save your spreadsheets and turn off the PC after everything else has gone dark.
- All ports are protected from surges
- Three sizes available
- Lacks active voltage regulation
In the event of an outage, the display screen on the Cyberpower CP825AVRLCD lets you keep an eye on how much energy it has left. During normal usage, the backup battery corrects brownouts and voltage spikes to ensure your devices run smoothly.
- Simulated sine wave output
- Come with bonus management software
- Powerbank cannot be replaced
Tripp Lite 1500LCDT
There’s so much juice inside the Tripp Lite 1500LCDT that you might finish an entire movie before you notice that the grid is down. The powerful battery is replaceable, too, so this one can remain in service for many years.
- Informative lcd screen
- Smooths out voltage fluctuations
- Can emit an unpleasant odor
Thanks to its lithium-ion technology, the APC BG500 is so much lighter than its lead-battery-powered counterparts that you can mount it on the wall. It comes with a comprehensive, web-based interface that lets you monitor usage closely.
- Effective surge protection
- Relatively small footprint
- Pricey for only four outlets
The CyberPower PR1500LCD is designed to work with a wide range of electronics. It allows for up to 41 usage and management settings, and includes damage insurance that covers all of your connected equipment up to a generous $375,000.
- Regulates frequency effectively
- Three-year warranty
- Display may occasionally malfunction
Cyberpower Sinewave UPS
The Cyberpower Sinewave UPS emits an alarm when it begins to draw on its auxiliary battery, ensuring that you know it is time to save your work and turn off all your devices. It also defends against dangerous surges over phone and TV lines.
- High-end versatility at a good price
- Reliable lead acid battery
- Can be monitored from computer
Tripp Lite 1000RM1U
The Tripp Lite 1000RM1U is a conveniently rack-mountable design that makes it suitable for either high-end home theaters or recording studios. Its slim profile allows you to configure it where most models simply wouldn’t fit.
- Pure sine-wave output
- Maximum capacity of 800 watts
- Good for 14 minutes at half load
APC Sine Wave UPS
With a total of 10 outlets and a comprehensive LCD readout, the APC Sine Wave UPS offers a lot of utility at a very reasonable price. It is equipped with both Type-A and Type-C USB ports for use with laptops and mobile devices.
- Instant fluctuation correction
- Lasts for up to 54 minutes
- Surge guards on coaxial and rj-45
APC SMT1500C SmartConnect
The APC SMT1500C SmartConnect provides energy and surge protection to all eight of its outlets. To make maintenance easy, it predicts the month and year that the battery will need to be replaced, based on usage patterns to date.
- Automatic voltage regulation
- High-efficiency green mode
- Available in up to 3000 volt-amperes