Vinyl Buddy Original Record Cleaner
The Vinyl Buddy Original Record Cleaner is an affordable solution for keeping your collection dust free. Rather than just moving things around like a brush, this roller picks up small particles with its sticky surface and holds them tight.
- Easy to clean for reuse
- Not enough for very dirty discs
- Can scratch discs if used improperly
Studebaker Cleaning System
The sleek and stylish-looking Studebaker Cleaning System accommodates a variety of disc sizes, making it a versatile solution. It’s designed with dual microfiber brushes that clean both sides of a record simultaneously and efficiently.
- Washable drying cloths included
- Clear plastic lid
- Instructions could be better
Boytone LP Cleaner
Even if you can’t see the microscopic particles that are negatively affecting the sound quality of your album, you can feel confident that the Boytone LP Cleaner is getting rid of them. The handle of the brush rotates, allowing you to easily wash the bristles.
- Simple and affordable option
- Firm bristles hold up well
- Does not come with instructions
Vinyl Styl Deep Groove
Sure, the Vinyl Styl Deep Groove will remove the dirt, smudges, and stains from your old records, but it will also dry them fully once the scrubbing process is complete. This means you don’t have to wait around to start jamming to your tunes.
- Good for 7- and 12-inch discs
- Generous supply of cleaning fluid
- Tough to pour liquid back in bottle
Vinyl Vac Wand
The Vinyl Vac Wand attaches directly to the hose of most standard household vacuums, creating a long, slender channel of suction that can pull debris off the full radius of an album. You can even regulate how powerful the suction is.
- Durable o-ring for a tight seal
- Album protection pads included
- Lifts dust from grooves effectively
Retro Musique Kit
Everything you need to keep your collection playing at its best comes in a handy tin storage container with the Retro Musique Kit . It includes solution; an antistatic, carbon fiber brush for deep cleaning the grooves; as well as a brush for clean styluses.
- Brush will not damage needles
- Wet and dry wipes to remove static
- 30-day returns guarantee
Lots of albums have been around for decades, but that doesn’t mean they have to look ancient and battered. With regular use of the Record-Happy Premium , your LPs will appear and sound significantly younger, and will last for many more years.
- 2-year satisfaction guarantee
- Brush made of soft velvet
- Reduces static charge noticeably
The Spin-Clean MK2 comes with everything you need to get an old LP looking and sounding like new again. The large, sturdy washing basin holds full-sized albums with ease, and it includes plenty of fluid for those of you with extensive collections.
- Includes two drying cloths
- Rollers operate very smoothly
- Cleaning takes less than 5 minutes
Record Doctor V
While many less expensive machines rely solely on scrubbing or wiping, the Record Doctor V utilizes powerful suction. Simply spread the included solution onto your vinyl, flip it over, and slowly rotate it over the built-in vacuum.
- Includes a fluid applicator
- Reservoir is easy to empty
- Effective option
If you’re an audiophile or music shop owner, the iSonic P4875II may be a worthy investment. Ultrasonic devices like this vibrate water at super high frequencies in order to dislodge dust particles, and they’re the gold standard when it comes to record restoration.
- Can handle several discs at once
- 5 and 10-slot spindles available
- Better than most brushes and vacuums