WildPeak A/T3W is Falken’s most popular all-terrain, all-season tire. Developed for light trucks and SUVs and drivers who want a combination of both on-road pleasant manners and off-road capabilities with all weather versatility, the WildPeak A/T3W offers it all.
This model boasts quite a few innovative tire technologies which allow it to deliver a fantastic all-around performance. Although specifically engineered for adventure and as a result rugged terrains, the WildPeak A/T3W provides really pleasant highway performance as well. Stable, comfortable, responsive and pretty quiet, this tire really does offer the best of both worlds: it’s perfectly safe on rough roads and in severe weather, yet offers above average on-road manners. This is not that surprising, considering the impressive technologies and features it boasts, including:
- Outer apex sidewall + Aggressive upper sidewall: acting as a heat shield, this construction protects the internal tire components, ensuring durability, safety and good traction even when driving on extremely rough roads
- Heat Diffuser technology: provides additional heat protection, keeping the critical areas of the tire cool and stable even when carrying heavy cargo
- 3D Canyon Sipe technology: provides protection from wear from high torque, plus improves handling stability
- Rugged and rigid tread blocks: rigidity in the contact patch promotes stability and handling while keeping stones out of the grooves
- Silica tread compound: for extended wear life and enhanced all-season performance, especially wet traction.